How to Measure your Ring Size
How to Measure your Ring Size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a piece of paper almost as thin as the ring you want and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in cm/mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table below to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
How to Measure with your Existing Ring:
Please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
Tips for those Planning to Propose:
- Average ring size for women is US 6-7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
- If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order or visit our store, and we will help you.