Ocampo’s Fine Jewellery Ear Piercing: The Gold Standard
Ear piercing is a subtly daring styling move: imagine the many ways you can pile on the earrings, without looking over the top. As with any procedure, ear piercing is best done by professionals, and with top of the line instruments. At Ocampo’s Fine Jewellery, we make sure that our ear piercing service is the gold standard.
Here is how we do it:
- Ensure customer safety by asking about their health conditions such as diabetes and skin allergies.
- Prepare the piercing instrument and practice proper sanitation. Staff must wear gloves throughout the procedure.
- Assist the customer in choosing their earrings. For sensitive skin, 14k gold earrings are ideal. They also work best for cartilage piercing.
- Ensure and secure the customer’s consent by having them complete the liability form before piercing.
- Mark the customer’s desired spot, and have them check by looking in the mirror before piercing.
- Make sure to have the piercing kit nearby to keep the pierced area sanitized.
- Put the chosen earrings in immediately.
- Keep the wound clean and dry.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before touching your ears or earrings.
- Cleanse thrice daily using saline solution.
- Cleanse immediately after swimming or exercising.
- Be careful when brushing your hair, removing clothing, or participating in sports.
- For the first 6 months after your wound heals, wear only lightweight earrings to avoid putting pressure on the area.
Ocampo’s uses sterile piercing instruments made from 14K gold to ensure a sanitized procedure that’s safe for sensitive skin. Light and pressure-free, our piercing service is perfect even for children as young as 6 months old.